Pssst, check out our press release on high-strength cushioned pillow blocks here.
NA/NB SERIES - CUSHIONED PILLOW BLOCK BEARINGS
Triangle's Cushioned Pillow Blocks bring to the HVAC industry and others requiring quiet operation a truly low cost sleeve bearing. This design, a product of Triangle's Creative Engineering, is compact and functional. Prompt shipment from factory or distributor stock is standard. Special variations are supplied to order with minimum delay.
- QUIET - Maximum sound and vibration suppression achieved by resilient Neoprene cushion, maximum support area for low pressure weight distribution. Neoprene resists aging and decomposition.
- SELF-ALIGNING - This spherical bearing ball unit is surrounded by a matching spherical cushion and allows for full ball and socket action. Rigid metal mounting prevents excessive compression of cushion which might lower resilience. The cushion, which is symmetrical with the axis of the shaft, does not misalign the bearing when end thrusts are applied. Irregularities in mounting surfaces are fully compensated for without leaving residual stresses.
- UNITIZED - Interlocked housing means lower costs with only one part to handle and assemble.
- STATIC-FREE - Accumulation of static charges are prevented by the use of an electrically conductive Neoprene cushion.
- SHOCK-PROOF - The "Vent-Lock" cushion forms a wedge lock between the ball unit and the housing. Efficiently resists end thrust and shock loads; especially those encountered during handling and shipping.
- LOW COST - High volume and modern automated production techniques help to provide Triangle customers with a quality product at minimum cost.
- SELF-METERING LUBRICATION - The steel ball units used in these blocks incorporate an extremely efficient lubrication system. This includes capillary feeders in the bronze bushing which are fed by an oversize oil retaining felt compacted within the ball against the bushing. This large lubricant reservoir is well filled at the factory.
- PRECISION BORE - The bores of all ball units are accurately sized and straightened after assembly to eliminate inherent variations that occur in all press fitted parts. Basic bore diameters are supplied to customer specifications.
- VARIATIONS - The NA and NB series of Pillow Block contains Triangle's time-tested steel bearing ball units. These are available with oil, grease or Plastic E permanent type lubrication. Oil cups, plugs, Alemite fittings or sealed balls are supplied. Standard Bushings are S.A.E. Type 1, Class A sintered bronze. Grooved and graphited cast bronze or other bearing materials are available to specifications on production orders. Basic bore diameters can be altered to meet special diameter tolerances.